- Where can I find my Investment Account Number?
- How Do I Get Started with Investment Services?
- How do I adjust my advisory fees?
- Why does your performance graph not match the performance from my institution?
- What are the primary limitations of the Investment Checkup?
- What is the purpose of the Investment Checkup?
- Social Security Estimate
- What is the Retirement Planner?
- What is the Distribution Phase?
- What is the Accumulation Phase?
- What is my Starting Portfolio?
- Growth Assumptions (Retirement Planner)
Personal Capital Advisory Services
- Notification Disclaimer
- Reschedule a Call with Your Advisor
- Social Media Disclaimer
- Why should Personal Capital Advisors manage my money?
- How will you customize my strategy?
- Who makes investment decisions and what role does my Advisor play?
- What is the strategy activity feed?
- What is the strategy projection?
- How are the returns projected?
- Does this projection take into account my actual contributions to my Empower Personal Dashboard portfolio?
- Which Empower Personal Dashboard strategy is modeled in this Strategy Projection?
- What’s the easiest way to increase the actual contribution to my portfolio?
- Why might the historical results suggest a different outcome than the future projection?
- How are historical returns used?
- What are Alternatives?
- Can I choose or edit my Target Allocation?
- How do Target Allocations compare to accounts managed by Empower Personal Dashboard Advisors?
- What is a Target Allocation and how is it selected?