If you have a Personal Capital Investment account, you can find the account number for your IRA account by viewing the monthly statement in your document section from the dashboard.
To access your documents, please do the following:
- Launch Personal Capital.
- Click on the down arrow next to your name on the top banner next to the "Sign Out" command.
- Scroll down and click on "Documents".
- Locate your most recent statement which will be near the top of the list and will be named "Month Year" Personal Capital Advisors Monthly Report.
- Click on the down arrow in the far right column which will download your statement.
- Click on the downloaded .pdf file and scroll through the report to find the details for the IRA account.
- The account number will be displayed on the Account Holdings page.
- See the screenshot below for the location of the account number.