Personal Capital can be used across multiple platforms and devices to make it easier for you to keep track of your financial life. Being security focused however means that we want to empower you to manage what devices are authorized to access your dashboard. Should you ever desire to revoke access to a registered device, follow these easy steps:
- While signed in to your dashboard, mouse over your name in the upper right corner.
- From the dropdown, select Settings.
- Scroll down to your list of Authorized Devices.
- Click the Edit button to rename or remove a device.
- While signed in to the mobile app, tap the 3 line menu
- Tap the gear icon
- Scroll down to Authorized Devices
- In the upper right corner tap Edit
- Tap the red icon next to the device you want to remove
- Tap Delete
- While signed in to the mobile app, tap the 3 dot menu
- Tap Settings
- Tap Security
- At the bottom of the list, tap Devices
- Long Press on the account you wish to remove and select Remove
Note: just because a device is authorized does not mean it can access your account without your password and the Additional Second Layer of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) if you have it enabled.