PNC Bank requires all users to complete secondary authentication for linking or refreshing the accounts in Empower Personal Dashboard. Please complete the steps below to add a mobile number to you PNC Bank profile.
- Login into PNC Online Banking: https://www.pnc.com/en/personal-banking.html
- Post login, click on the 'Customer Service' tab.
- Under the 'Customer Service' tab, click on the 'Two-Step Verification' link.
- Under the 'Two-Step Verification' section, select the 'Security Settings' profile. Under this, click on 'Setup' of Additional Sign On Security block.
- Click on the 'Enroll Mobile Device' link.
- A pop up for 'Add a Mobile Number' will appear. Enter mobile number and click on 'Continue'.
- PNC will send confirmation code to enter the mobile number, enter the code and click on 'Continue'.
- On successful enrollment, 'Mobile device confirmed' message will appear.
Once you complete the steps above, log in to Empower Personal Dashboard and try to link/refresh your account.