You can make deposits or withdrawals directly through your Personal Capital Dashboard once you click on your Cash account on the left side of your dashboard.
- Navigate to the “Manage Account” dropdown on the top right corner
- Select “Transfer Funds”
- Select the account you wish from the “To” menu
- Select the account you wish from the "From" menu. Note that you cannot transfer funds from an account that is currently in error (indicated with a red or yellow dot)
- Enter the amount to transfer. Make sure you have sufficient funds to transfer from your sending account!
- Review your selected accounts and the amount to be transferred before checking the authorization box
- Click "Continue"
- Click "Confirm Transfer" to submit your transfer.
Once you deposit funds there is a 3 day hold before you can withdraw the funds from your Personal Capital Cash account back into your bank accounts.
We also support outgoing wire transfers in excess of $10,000 Monday through Friday (except Federal Holidays) from 9:30AM-2:30PM Pacific Time by calling 833-569-6730. We don't charge for wires but your receiving institution may.
For wire deposits the following information will be helpful:
Bank Name: UMB Bank
UMB Routing Number: 101000695
Account Number: Your Cash Program Number
Bank Address: UMB Bank, 1010 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64106