You can make deposits or withdrawals directly through your Personal Capital Dashboard.
- Navigate to the “Banking” dropdown on the top tab
- Select “Transfer Funds”
- Select the account you wish from the “To” menu
- Select the account you wish from the "From" menu. Note that you cannot transfer funds from an account that is currently in error (indicated with a red or yellow dot)
- Enter the amount to transfer. Make sure you have sufficient funds to transfer from your sending account!
- Review your selected accounts and the amount to be transferred before checking the authorization box
- Click "Continue"
- Click "Confirm Transfer" to submit your transfer.
Once you deposit funds there is a 3 day hold before you can withdraw the funds from your Personal Capital Cash account back into your bank accounts.
Wire Withdraws (Domestic):
We also support outgoing wire withdraw transfers in excess of $10,000 Monday through Friday (except Federal Holidays) from 9:30AM-2:30PM Pacific Time by calling 833-569-6730. We don't charge for wires but your receiving institution may.
Wire Deposits (Domestic), the following information will be helpful:
Bank Name: UMB Bank
UMB Routing Number: 101000695
Account Number: Your Cash Program Number
Bank Address: UMB Bank, 1010 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64106
We do not send (withdraw) international wires. But we will receive (deposit) international wires provided the funds being received are already in USD. The SWIFT code for UMB Bank is UMKCUS44