Below are the steps to reset the PIN for the Personal Capital Mobile App in both iOS and Android devices.
1. On the screen that requests for a PIN, select the option that says 'FORGOT PIN' in the lower left.
2. Once you have selected this, three options will be displayed along the bottom. Selecting one of the following options will send you a 4 digit PIN reset code to the registered mobile phone number or email.
a. "TEXT PHONE'
b.' CALL PHONE'
c. 'SEND EMAIL'.
3. Enter the 4 digit PIN you are provided with.
4. Once entered, provide the password for one of the linked financial accounts listed.
5. Enter in a new PIN and confirm entry when prompted.
After completing steps 1 through 5 on your mobile, you will receive a notice that the PIN has been changed.