If the allocation details for your holdings are not being retrieved correctly, it is most likely because we weren't able to associate a ticker or CUSIP with the fund or bond. However, this can be easily corrected from the application if you know what the tickers or CUSIP should be. Follow the steps below to add the ticker/CUSIP and the application will retrieve the allocation automatically.
- Log in to Empower Personal Dashboard at https://www.personalcapital.com
- Click on the account in question
- Under the Overview/graph, switch the tab to 'Holdings'
- Click on the holding in the question and type in the ticker or CUSIP
- Click Search and when the right one shows up (check description), click Done.
If the funds aren't publicly traded, please see this article for how to add classification information.