You can delete any linked account from your list in Personal Capital. Once you delete an account, all the transactions and data associated with the account will be removed and cannot be restored.
The specific steps for deleting an account are listed below. This will only delete the account you complete this action for and not the other accounts linked under that financial institution.
Web Application (https://www.personalcapital.com):
- Log in to Personal Capital
- Identify the account in question in the Account list on the left hand side and click the 'Pencil icon' next to the account name
- Click the 'Remove' link in the dialog box.
- Confirm the 'Remove' action
- Tap on the account you want to delete.
- Tap on 3 dots towards the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on 'Edit Account'
- Tap on 'Remove Account'
- Log in to the app
- Long press on the account you no longer want (new page will pop up)
- Tap the trash icon
- You will be asked to verify- tap Remove