If you have enabled Multi-Factor Authentication(MFA) for your Personal Capital account, TouchID will be disabled on the mobile application. To use TouchID to access your account on the mobile application, please disable the MFA.
MFA can only be turned on or off through our web application at this time. To turn it off, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to Personal Capital.
- At the top right corner, click on your name, and then click on 'Settings'.
- In the 'Security Settings' section, click on 'Edit' for 'Always require 4-digit code'.
- You will be asked to enter your Personal Capital password.
- Uncheck the check-box to turn off Multi Factor Authentication.
- Click on 'Save Changes' to confirm this change.